- Set: 1 Kadhai with Handle
- Capacity = 3 Liter
- Material Used: Red Clay
- Colour: Redish
- Used for: Cooking Kitchenware
- You cannot add "COOKING PAN (Large) - Glass Lid & Handle - Clay/Earthen Made - 4 Liter - 1 Piece" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
KADHAI (Large) – Clay Handle – Clay/Earthen Made – 3 Liter – 1 Piece
- Compatible to Gas, Chulah etc.
- Each of Product is made by Natural & Biodegradable Cla
- Washable & Reusable with Amrit Mitti Cool – CLAY DISH WASH- Herbal Liquid Ge
- Promote GoGreen Campaign, Local-Vocal & Atmanirbhar Bharat Program
Instruction for 1st time use of Cooking Kitchenware
1. First clean the kitchenware to remove any dirt particle under the tap water or in water filled larger vessels.
2. During this cleaning process, use the scrub to clean it more deeply.
3. Never use any chemical washing powder/dish wash/liquid gel etc.
4. Only Use “CLAY DISH WASH––A Herbal Liquid Gel” offered by Amrit Mitti Cool only.
5. Now fill your cooking kitchenware half with milk & boil it for 30 Minute on medium or low flame and then wash it properly.
6. Now, your cooking kitchenware is ready to cook any food as normal process at medium flame only.
Pre-cautions for Cooking Kitchenware
1. Always keep you Gas level on Medium or Low.
2. Use cloth to take out it from gas, if no handle is there.
3. Always use Wooden Cutlery offered by Amrit Mitti Cool during cooking.
4. Prefer to use Dish Wash––A Herbal Liquid Gel” offered by Amrit Mitti Cool for cleaning kitchenware after use.
5. Make sure kitchenware is dry enough before store it in drawer.
6. Use Clay kitchenware regularly.